Tennessee Defense Attorney Fighting for the Rights of Clients Statewide
Defending clients in local, state and federal court for 30 years
Being charged with a crime can have a devastating impact on both your personal and professional life, so it is absolutely vital that you hire an experienced attorney who is prepared to defend your rights in court. My name is John G. Oliva, and for 30 years I have been defending clients in criminal cases — including violent crimes, drug charges and white-collar crimes throughout Tennessee. Located in the heart of Nashville, I am prepared to represent your case in local, state and federal court, if necessary.
An experienced attorney dedicated to your fight
When you come to my office for representation, I promise that you will receive:
- The benefit of my experience — With 30 years of experience as a criminal defense attorney, I have represented countless clients in front of some of the toughest judges in the state, and I use all of that experience to find unique solutions to your problems and get you the justice you deserve.
- A holistic defense — I help the court to better understand you as a person and why the judge should accept our position. I am your advocate, and I will fight hard to make sure that your story is heard.
- Acclaimed legal representation — In addition to helping clients throughout the years, I am AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available, for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
Fighting for your rights
From my Nashville, Tennessee office, I handle cases in the following areas of the law:
- Criminal law — If you have been charged with a crime in Tennessee, my extensive knowledge of criminal law will ensure that your day in court is fair and just.
- Drug crimes — A drug crime of any kind is a very serious offense, but I can defend your rights in court to when your freedoms are threatened.
- White-collar crimes — Whether you are dealing with an accusation of fraud, bribery or any other white-collar crime, I will look at the evidence of your case and fight for the the results you deserve.
For dedicated representation, contact my office today
If you have been charged with a crime and need an experienced attorney to fight for you, call my office at 615-254-0202 or contact me online today to schedule a free consultation.